[nabs-l] question about JAWS 12 and AIM 7.5

Desiree Oudinot turtlepower17 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 19:22:51 UTC 2011

Hi,
I went back to Aim 6.9 because when I tried to use 7.5 with Jaws 12,
when my focus was on the conversation window, Jaws would freeze, often
for a full minute or more, and I would have to wait for it to get its
act together before I could read messages. Even if I did shift tab to
get to the conversation history, it wouldn't speak, and I had to wait.
It was annoying, so I went back to 6.9. It no longer kicks you off for
not upgrading to the latest version, either like it used to do about a
year or so ago.