[nabs-l] I clicker

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 16:17:21 UTC 2011

It's not accessible. It's easy to memorize the buttons, but the device has lights that blink when it's working properly etc. What I normally did with those is to just ask a friend to confirm that my answers actually got registered. You can operate it by yourself just fine, but you will have no confirmation that transmissions were successful.