[nabs-l] Security in ourselves, acceptance in others

Jorge Paez computertechjorgepaez at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 01:26:46 UTC 2011

And--is not the NFB Braille Monitor a copyrighted property?

Yet we encourage distributing it.

I'm sure neither the NFB or ACB would have a problem with either being distributed for free would they?

Or, and I say this with respect to everyone involved, is it just "not good" for the leadership if we hear the ACB's side?