[nabs-l] calculators

Josh Gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 01:17:46 UTC 2011

Hi, you mean the basic one without the scientific stuff? I used
that before the bn, it had the volume switch up at the top and
the on and off buttons were the last 2 on the right.  The clear
and all clear buttons were above the on and off ones.  Is that
the one you used? I found this one useable.  But the bn is better
:)
Best,
Josh

sent from my Apex