[nabs-l] proposition for amendment to constitution

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 22:20:32 UTC 2011

Marsha,

Let's go back to absenttee ballots again.  You say that "this
would be a complicated process of tallying the votes." Well, the
local Boards of Elections would have to essentially do the same
thing with absentee ballots.  How would they know that multiple
votes aren't being added by one person? The ballots are in
hardcopy print.  How could this work for NABS? Hardcopy Braille
and large print! It seems simple to me.  And, if the whole
convention would want this, I say let them.  That is, if the
board votes in favor of the proposed amendment if said proposed
amendment were proposed to be added to the NFB constitution.

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

 Sent from my BrailleNote