[nabs-l] Announcing Southern Strums 2011

TABS Students tabs.students at gmail.com
Sat May 21 04:19:42 UTC 2011

Texas Association Of Blind Students
Southern Strums2011

Dear Federationists,

	On Saturday July 2-Monday July 4, at the Rosen shingle Creek Resort,
TABS will be hosting Southern Strums 2011, our largest annual
fundraiser, bringing together music lovers and artists alike, this
time for three exciting nights of entertainment as opposed to the
customary one night engagement. Strums is scheduled to take place each
of these three days from 10:30 PM until about midnight. The location
of the event is to be announced, but the price has  been set at
$12.00or $30.00 if you wish to attend all three nights. You will
receive a free CD of the best performances of this year’s event with
your ticket purchase, which will be available for pick up later during
the week of National Convention. Space is limited for this year’s
event, so we highly encourage you to reserve your spot as soon as
possible. If you wish to attend, please send a check or money order to
the below address:

Juan Carlos Munoz
2806 Hardy St
Houston, TX 77009

Please attach the following in either print or Braille with your purchase:

• Your name
• Which night or nights you would like to attend
• A telephone number or e-mail address so we can provide you with
location information

We hope you will join us for at least one of these nights full of fun,
friends, and music. If you’ve never been to Southern Strums before,
you don’t know what you’re missing, so come check out what all the
fuss is about. Contact our TABS president with questions using the
contact information below. See y’all in Orlando!

Respectfully,
Juan Carlos Munoz, president
Texas Association Of Blind Students
Phone: (832) 378-8632