[nabs-l] blackboard problems

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 12:19:25 UTC 2011

Oh Ok, I know what you're talking about. Yeah, I never had any
problems just hitting browse files, picking what I needed and
attaching it. Maybe they did some updating on BB? I would try doing it
again today since sometimes they do maintenance and that messes things
up a bit.
I know I'm not much help.
Mary