[nabs-l] Encourage Starbucks to Continue Their Braille Card Series

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Oct 19 23:29:10 UTC 2011

I know that this is not huge in the scope of advocacy, yet it says a lot in my opinion.

Starbucks right now does not plan to continue with any other Braille Starbucks cards.  I think that that is a shame.  After all, do they remove their wheelchair accessible tables and raise their lowered counters after October ends?  I think not.  Let's let Starbucks know that we want these cards to continue.  Please pass this info along and act on it; it takes only seconds.

People who want to encourage  Starbucks to continue the Braille cards should call 800 23 latte, or  800 235 2883.  Choose option #2.  I encourage everyone to call; if they hear from enough of us, they will continue.