[nabs-l] Blind and low vision airline travlers

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 00:12:24 UTC 2011

Jedi, good point about the kiosks. I don't use them much myself
because I almost always check in online, but I recognize that might
not be an option for some, especially if you are checking bags. Some
airline websites, such as Frontier, are partially or totally
inaccessible. Southwest implemented a good screen reader interface and
I hope others will follow suit.
I agree, sometimes finding the bathroom door can be a little tricky
but there's really only so far you have to go to look for it and there
are always flight attendants hanging out around there to offer
assistance with finding the door.