[nabs-l] Blind and low vision airline travlers

Carly carlymih at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 21 05:01:23 UTC 2011

Hi, Gedi,

         If there is no problem with simply labeling a button what,
then is the problem with money we can organically identify? A tired,
argument I've heard out of the Federation is "it's been working, all
this time."
A button on a toilet of all things is not as important as accessible
bills or entertainment, is it?
for today,