[nabs-l] Math in College: Symbols and Readers

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 19:48:16 UTC 2011

Hey everyone,
I've just started my first semester in college and I'm wondering about
what advice you can give for math classes. Do most of you just use
readers, and if so, what for? Second, how do write the symbols for the
class like the Union symbol and Epsalon, and all that stuff? How do you
draw graphs or do you describe them? What do you do when assignments or
quizes have to be submitted electronically? How do you turn in your
answers for tests and quizes and make them look presentable with the
symbols drawn correctly and things like that? Have any of you had
professors who you can barely understand and how do you deal with this?
Do you have any other advice?
Thanks for the help,
Jordyn