[nabs-l] [Blindtlk] Settlement Agreement: Dollar Inc.

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 17:42:01 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Humberto from this list forwarded David's question about
Enterprise Rental to the Blind Talk list.  I'm on both lists, so
I'm forwarding David his responses from that list.  Here's some
information about a DOJ decision regarding Dollar Rental Car.

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote