[nabs-l] drop box

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 10:02:43 UTC 2011

Hi Vejas,
Welcome to the list. I haven't used Dropbox for school-related assignments,
but use it on a daily basis to sync documents with my computer and iPhone.
The setup process is accessible as well as using the program which will sit
in the system tray. Your screen reader of choice will alert you when a new
file has been uploaded.
HTH