[nabs-l] Flying with a Cane

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:49:11 UTC 2011

Hi Arielle,

Thanks for the information! This is great! I have a question on
this for anybody who flies independently: how do you
retrieve the right luggage from the carousel? In other words, how
do you know which luggage is yours? Thanks!

Chris
 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote