[nabs-l] (nabs-l) JAWS and Outlook 2010

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 20:21:44 UTC 2011

I forwarded Amy's question about Outlook to a friend of mine who
is an experienced user.  Here's what he
had to say.  Hope this helps!
 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote