[nabs-l] Off Topic Messages

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Sep 18 01:28:08 UTC 2011

No, I am not willing, because I don't think it is necessary.  Truly
blindness-related political matters can be discussed on blind talk,
or nfb talk.  However, what most people mean when they say "political
discussion," is that they want a place to state their right, or left
views -- something you have already tried to do on nabs-l.

Dave