[nabs-l] GPS devices

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Sep 19 00:36:08 UTC 2011

Patrick:

An error of a few feet is generally quite good.  There is almost
always some error in GPS, and to reduce it costs more.  GPS should be
considered as an orientation device, not a mobility device.  It can
get you to the area, even quite close, but right to the door probably
isn't a reasonable expectation.

Dave