[nabs-l] CourseSmart

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 19:50:24 UTC 2011

Something I do that works most of the time is that I will get an older
edition of the book. For an example. If your book is called writing
skills By John Smith, 4 ED. Then try to look for writting Skills By
john smith 3 ED. Most of the changes between the editions are just
fancey letters and colors being added in to the book. If you are
unsure of doing this, then ask your teacher if an earlier edition will
work. Lots of other students that are sighted do this so to get
cheeper books. If you have to buy them from the book store, Give a
copy of your recete to your disability office to fax to the publishure
for a PDF file. They might respond quicker to you if you go threw your
disability office. Sometimes the teachers might have a copy of the
book already in a PDF or a word file and are willing to give you a
copy. One of my teachers did this for me this year, bless her heart.

--
Lea Williams

Phone;
704-732-4470