[nabs-l] I hope you can help

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 23:18:53 UTC 2011

Hi Arland,
Have you tried searching to see if there is an online finance
calcculator you could use for free? There probably is somewhere, if
you google "online interest calculator" or some such, like there is an
online calculator for performing basic statistical tests. Speaking of
stats, for those of you taking intro-level stats or research methods,
there's a cool online calculator called Graphpad Quickcalcs that will
perform basic tests (T-tests, chi-square, p-value calculations etc.)
that is very accessible and may be easier to use than the stat
programs being used in your class. Email me off-list if you want more
details, or you can punch "graphpad quickcalcs" into Google.
Best,
Arielle