[nabs-l] Resume Bank for Job Seekers Who Are Visually Impaired

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 20:27:14 UTC 2011

Hi Alena,

This is Chris from Arianna's Art, Inc.  Welcome to the NABS list!
I'm not sure, but I'd say you could email the guy who posted it.

Chris

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote