[nabs-l] New Laptop:Some Jaws/Windows 7 Questions

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 23:27:01 UTC 2011

Hi, Kerri and all,
  I am also planning to make the transition to Windows 7 from XP soon
and have a few questions related to this discussion. So far, it sounds
like the main difference between Windows 7 and XP is the way menus are
structured and how different items are arranged. Is there anything
else about Windows 7 that requires major adjustments? I currently use
Outlook Express as my primary email client, which I realize is  no
longer available in Windows 7. Is MS Office Outlook the most logical
alternative? Also, how different is MS Office 2010 from MS Office
2007?
  Thanks!
     Katie