[nabs-l] rezamay

josh gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 16:45:27 UTC 2012

Hi,

First off it's resume, with an accent over the E. Second, you'll need
to put several things in, your school and work experiences, likes and
interests, and achievements and such.
  However, there are several types of resumes, (I only know of 2 but
I'm sure there are more) what you are doing is an entry-level resume,
but there is also a skills resume, where you outline your skills/goals
that you think will assist you in employment.
Hth
Josh