[nabs-l] New to the list.

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 15:20:22 UTC 2012

Hi John,

I'm Marsha, a student at Temple University in Philadelphia PA. I am going
for my BSW and will be a Junior this coming fall. I too am hard of hearing,
traveling is very difficult at best. I use a guide dog for this reason.
Originally I am from Dallas Texas, lived there for 30plus years. All of my
family still is there.

Convention is an awesome experience if you haven't ever been. The NFB has a
deafblind division, a guide dog division, and of course the students, among
many many other special interest groups and divisions. If your so close you
should make the trip over, our convention won't be in dallas for another few
years. Thus why you should come over this year.

Take care,
Marsha