[nabs-l] Looking For California Students Planning to Take the LSAT

Yingling, Valerie Vyingling at nfb.org
Mon Aug 6 13:07:29 UTC 2012

Greetings,

The NFB is searching for California students who are planning to take the LSAT in the near future, are legally blind, and requested (or plan to request) use of screen access software as an LSAT testing accommodation.  If you happen to know of anyone meeting this description, or if you could put me in touch with someone who might, please contact me at Vyingling at nfb.org<mailto:Vyingling at nfb.org>.

Thank you,

Valerie Yingling
Paralegal
National Federation of the Blind