[nabs-l] Braille Note Apex issue

josh gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 00:10:42 UTC 2012

Nate;

No, you won't lose files with battery drain.  The apex is designed
with flash, so you won't lose data from this.

  I'm going to suggest that you subscribe to the braillenote list,
for, while this is a list for college stuff, and the apex is indeed
used in college, a forum dedicated to the braillenote family of
products may be more appropriate for this sort of thing. If anyone
wants subscription info, email me off list.
Thanks,
Josh