[nabs-l] textbooks

Tamika Williams twilliams.jaguars at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 00:34:13 UTC 2012

Hi NABS,

I am sorry for the unclear statement that I made. My university will
provide me with whatever format that I ask, but like Ashley stated, I
would rather find them myself because it takes them forever to get the
books if their not ordering them directly from Learning Ally. I am
trying to not get so far behind. Thank you for all your suggestions.
Mary, I will try that AMAC  STEPP search, sound like it may be good.