[nabs-l] Has Anyone Ever Used Moodle?

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Aug 22 20:29:40 UTC 2012

Good afternoon, I have found both Turnitin and MOODLE to sights which
happen to both be used at my school damned near unaccessable.. So,
for this reason, I insist on simply emailing the assignment. Perhaps
you wanna try that? Seems, life is way too short trying to make those
inaccessable, things work for us.At 12:58 PM 8/22/2012, Misty Dawn