[nabs-l] Has Anyone Ever Used Moodle?

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 17:10:28 UTC 2012

Hi Misty,

I also ran into this problem with viewing pdf files from the Internet
a while ago and was able to fix it by adjusting one accessibility
setting in Adobe Reader by going to Edit > Accessibility >
Accessibility Assistant. You will be taken through a series of screens
(I believe there are four of them), and you will find the option
"Display documents within web browsers" on the last page. This option
is checked by default, so just uncheck it and click Finish and you
should be all set. In the future, when you click on a link to a pdf
file, the document will be opened in a separate Adobe Reader window
instead of within your browser, and you can choose to either read it
right then or save it to your computer by going to File > Save As. The
Save Target As method Arielle mentioned is also a good one to know and
can save you a lot of time if you want to download the pdf documents
without opening them, but unfortunately I have found that it doesn't
work with all websites. Hope this helps!

Katie