[nabs-l] Check writing software?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Aug 24 00:19:12 UTC 2012

I've been very happy with Monty Talkes from the American Printing House for the Blind and it is fairly inexpensive, around $40.  You can get a demo that
will let you enter up to 20 transactions.  It can either work with your screen reader or it can be set to be self-voicing.  Go to

http://www.aph.org

and look for the "Software" link.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson