[nabs-l] turnitin.com

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 23:12:18 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Today was our first day of classes, and my English/Freshman
Seminar teacher informed us today that she uses the Web site
TurnItIn.com to turn in certain assignments, particularly
long-term projects and essays.  Has anybody on this list used
this Web site to turn in work to your teachers? If so, how
accessible is it with JAWS? If it is accessible, how do I use
this site with JAWS to turn in work? By the way, in the event
that this Web site is inaccessible, I've already talked with my
teacher and she gave me permission to email projects usually
turned in on turnitin.com to her.

Thanks in advance,

Chris