[nabs-l] GRE Prep

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:33:54 UTC 2012

Hi Ruth,
That's good to know, and actually really helpful. When I took it I did
ask if there was more than one version of the GRE in Braille, after i
got my first one, and I was told that there was just the one version
and that they could send it to me again, but it'd be the same thing.
Mary

--
Mary Fernandez
Emory 2012