[nabs-l] Taking notes with a laptop when reading textbooks

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 00:15:44 UTC 2012

Good evening all,

I hope the start of the semester is going smoothly. Last week my old way of
taking notes broke down. This may be a basic question but I'm wanting
feedback how y'all take notes on a laptop.

My Apex will be going to Humanware for a repair. Since I only have a laptop
to take notes, what are some effective strategies you have used to read
texts as well as take notes?

Do you alt tab from your document window to the text and write notes, or do
you write in your file of the textbook?

Thanks for any input.

Anjelina