[nabs-l] described videos

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 19:52:35 UTC 2012

That's what we were talking about. blind mice movie vault only has their's in MP3, and I agree with the double option.  However, offering movies in .avi or .m4v etc, could infringe on copyright laws.  You'd think that having a audio version of a movie would do the same, since technically that's how we "watch" a movie anyway, but I guess it's a loophole. :)