[nabs-l] Mac laptop question.

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 16:09:03 UTC 2012

Kate,

This would depend on what operating system and screen reader you are
using. Are you using a Mac or Windows computer? What screen reader are
you using; JAWS, NVDA, etc.? We may be able to help you more once we
know some of that information, as some of the commands and keystrokes
are different with each screen reader.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone