[nabs-l] fw: [blindtlk] March 10 IOS workshop

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 23:03:18 UTC 2012

 ---- Original Message ------
From: "Beverly Hunter" <bhunter at nfbga.org
Subject: [Blindtlk] {Disarmed} March 10 iOS Device Workshop
Date sent: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 09:06:24 -0500

iOS Workshop Announcement
February 13, 2012

Training Manager Kelly Dunn

kelly at handytech.us

Handy Tech North America is pleased to announce a  training
workshop on Apple iOS devices such as iPod, iPhone and iPad.
Whether you are considering the purchase of an apple portable
device, have just acquired one, or have been using one for a
while, this training clinic may be  for you.  We've designed this
1 day event to cover a wide variety of topics and also offer
time  for you to explore something new or address your specific
concerns.  We will have a combination of instructional time,
discussion and lab time to meet the different needs of each
participant.

With thousands of apps available, which ones are accessible to
people who are blind or have low vision? How can you apply this
amazing and affordable technology at work school or home?  How
can you make sense of all the many gestures and other ways of
interacting and using these powerful little devices?  Do you need
assistance getting your device to work with your braille display?
Handy Tech North America is here to help.

Our first iOS clinic will be held at our offices on March 10 2012
from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.  Cost for this one day workshop is $100
and includes lunch.

Please RSVP to Kelly at handytech.us if you plan to attend.  We need
to know how many people are coming so we can plan accordingly for
lunch.

 We do not have  Apple iOS devices for participants to work with
so you will need to come with your own equipment for use during
the workshop.

Handy Tech North America is located at:

4110 Central Avenue Northeast

Suite 104

Columbia Heights, MN.  55421

Our suite is located in the back of the mall and the easiest way
to find us is to take the alley off of 41st Avenue Northeast just
west of Central.

  If you have any questions feel free to give us a call at
651-636-5184 extension 802.

            Forward email

            This email was sent to bhunter at nfbga.org by
earle at handytech.us |
            Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.

            Triumph Technology, LLC.  DBA Handy Tech North
America | 4110 Central Ave.  Ne.  | Suite 104 | Columbia Heights

=