[nabs-l] KNFB Reader question

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 23:37:20 UTC 2012

What phone do you use? Just a clarification; the KNFB Reader is a
peace of software which runs on the phone, its not its own phone.
I believe you can find a list of supported phones at
www.knfbreader.com.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan