[nabs-l] daisy playback devices

josh gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 22:32:48 UTC 2012

How to phrase this... Not long from now, I think CDs will be...
obsolete. Technology is already advancing to where the days of dvds
are numbered, movies are being streamed online. Who's to say that
audiobooks won't follow this pattern?

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/raniaismail04%40gmail.co