[nabs-l] Mainstream is back! Main Menu is on the air and Battle of the Notetakers begins tonight!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 02:49:46 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

Well, the subject says it all! After a little time in which the stream
for ACB Radio Mainstream was down, I am happy to report that it is
once again live! Main Menu is currently on the air, and David Tanner
is currently interviewing Rickie Enger from Serotek about the release
of the new version of their Accessible Event meeting platform. After
this interview, Main Menu will begin a new series entitled The Battle
of the Notetakers. This series will compare the features of 5 popular
notetakers, and help you make an informed decision about which
notetaker to buy, and if you want a notetaker at all! From the
Twitter page, this seems to be a very highly anticipated series, and
you might want to take a listen to it. So head on over to
www.acbradio.org/mainstream, and click the link for your player of
choice to listen to the notetakers battle it out! Enjoy!

Thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"