[nabs-l] Learning Ally again

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 15:39:28 UTC 2012

Fellow Students,

As I said in a previous post, I emailed the customer service people at
Learning Ally. In their response to me, I received the attached file. Now I
haven't quite got this process to work. And it is by no means completely
accessible. Perhaps this will help someone figure it out better than I have.
I do now have the book I needed, but I think I'd rather have a root canal.
When I respond to customer service I will most definitely be telling them
how they can improve.

Good luck,

marsha