[nabs-l] Learning Ally again

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Jan 8 07:09:05 UTC 2012

Whatever is done, there has to be some very specific examples.  Also terminology must be considered.  For example,
you can have an accessible web site that is designed poorly.  The fact that we can't use a site easily does not always
mean it is inaccessible.  It might just be poorly designed.  Believe it or not, there are sites that are not easy for sighted
people to use.  <smile>

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson