[nabs-l] blogs

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 20:09:31 UTC 2012

Welcome to the list Janelle!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Joshua Lester <jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 23:40:53 -0600
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] blogs

http://www.blogspot.com
Janelle, welcome to the list!Blessings, Joshua
I'm E-mailing you offlist.
Blessings, Joshua
On 1/12/12, Janelle Orlowski <dreami.eyes at gmail.com> wrote:
 On 1/12/2012 17:43, Joshua Lester wrote:
  Ashley, use Blogspot.  I have two blind friends, who use it,
and it
  isn't a problem.  Blessings, Joshua

  On 1/12/12, Ashley Bramlett <bookwormahb at earthlink.net> wrote:
 Hi all,

 I need to create a blog for an english class.  So is blogger
 accessible? If you had challenges, what were there? We just have
 write posts, not do anything fancy or visual with the blog.
 _______________________________________________ nabs-l mailing
 list nabs-l at nfbnet.org
 unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info
for
 nabs-l:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/jlester8462%4
0students.pccua.edu

unsubscribe,
  change your list options or get your account info for nabs-l:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/dreami.eyes%4
0gmail.com
 do

 you mean blogger?