[nabs-l] Winter Seminar

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 03:08:50 UTC 2012

Hey Amy,

Did you get Sean's email about the winter seminar from a few days
ago? He said that the agenda would be circulated (I'm guessing
via this list) and posted on the NABS site when it is finalized.
In the meantime, I would check out the events page of
nabslink.org.  If you need any other info that the Web site
doesn't provide, I'd contact Sean at smwhalenpsp at gmail.com.  By
the way, I'm referring to Sean Whalen there.  By the way, Melissa
Lomax told me that you were planning an event around the winter
seminar for the mentoring program, so if that comes through, I
would love to attend! That is, if that application came through
to you! :)
Hope this helps,

Chris

nuisance."