[nabs-l] Yoga Course

Brice Smith brice.smith319 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 00:00:24 UTC 2012

Hi,

Has anyone here ever taken a mainstream yoga class? I'm scrambling
like mad to find my final required PE course this semester before I
graduate in May. Unfortunately, my two internship schedules keep me
from taking just about anything else offered -- and an evening yoga
class that meets for eight weeks starting at the end of February is
about all that's left that fits my schedule.

So how accessible and/or visual are yoga classes, especially for
someone like me who barely knows what yoga even is?

Just trying to graduate ...

Brice

--
Brice Smith
North Carolina State University, Communication - Public Relations
Brice.Smith319 at gmail.com