[nabs-l] school is not accomodating

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Jan 20 19:52:41 UTC 2012

That's sad!
My community college is awful at accomidating me, as well.
The Braille signs only say, "Classroom," and "Office," but it won't
say who the instructor is.
The offices don't even have the employee's names on the door, either.
It may, in Print, but not in Braille!
The classrooms, I can understand, because different instructors may
use the same room.
They should, however, put the room number on the door, instead of "Classroom."
I've asked my DSO about it, but they won't do anything.
Blessings, Joshua