[nabs-l] Microsoft product accessibility

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 15:58:44 UTC 2012

Hi,
Has anyone used blackboard for classes? I have to post questions in the
discussion portion of the site and am not sure how to do that with using
jaws. I no when surching for other things like powerpoints posted by
profesors I have little trouble, but when posting discussion or replying to
a post I have difficulity. If anyone can help that would be great. Thanks a
bunch