[nabs-l] Gold Wave

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 03:48:08 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I've been looking for a recording software for my computer that
is accessible and allows me to record and do simple editing; the
recording preferably in MP3 format.  I've heard a lot about
Goldwave, but don't know much about its accessibility.  How
accessible is Gold Wave with JAWS and what can I do with it?
Thanks!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan