[nabs-l] Welcome Bill

Grussenmeyer, William Daniel wdg22 at saclink.csus.edu
Wed Jul 11 17:56:43 UTC 2012

Thanks for the warm welcome.  I'm stressing out studying for the GRE general test.  I took it before I was blind.  Now I'm taking it again because my scores expired and I want to apply to phd programs.
  I'm worried about getting tired out taking the test for 7 hours.  The math sections are most important for me and I have to take them last in the day.

Anyone taken them before and have any good advice or tips?

--Bill