[nabs-l] Sex Education Curriculum

David Dodge daviddod at buffalo.edu
Mon Jul 16 21:04:33 UTC 2012

Carly,
Thanks for your message. I quite agree that in some or most circumstances
no adaptations would be needed. My point is that from a legal perspective
sex education shouldn't be treated differently than anything else.

David

On Monday, July 16, 2012, Carly Mihalakis <carlymih at comcast.net> wrote:
> Good afternoon, David,
>
> At least in my experience, a course in sex ed did find me via ways in
which sex is supposed to be conveyed, on a purely, physical plane in which
no particular adaptations or modifications were necessary. I mean, how else
do people expect to learn these concepts, honestly? And Those weird,
so-called anatomically correct googoo dolls they gave me in 6th  grade were
corny, beyond belief in fact.  Besides, I know I only fully grasp concepts
after seeing how it applies to my own experience.
> In fact one thing I did learn from seeing the female googoo doll was that
I don't need a fur burger. 'taught me about shaving. the20 AM 7/16/2012,

--
David Dodge
daviddod at buffalo.edu