[nabs-l] Question concerning national grants to assist with tuition

Liz Bottner liziswhatis at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 20:51:45 UTC 2012

Hi,
    Some university programs offer funding for such programs at the Master's
level. . I would contact the programs and ask them. I know that Northern
Illinois University offers such a deal having just graduated from there this
past May.

Take care, I hope this helps, and please feel free to write me off list if I
may be of further assistance.

Liz Bottner
Guiding Eyes Graduate Council
GEB Voicemail:  800-942-0149 Ext. 2531