[nabs-l] Proactively sharing frustrations with rehab services

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 13:52:57 UTC 2012

So true.  I don't think the counselors in Colorado are too client
centered as far as I know.  In my case, all they think they want
for me is for me to succeed, but it's not so true because I've
failed two work experiences and college.  I feel like a nobody
sometimes, and all the supports in the world couldn't pull me
through sometimes.
That's just how I feel.
Beth